This voltage converter is not suitable for use with hair products like hair dryers, curling irons, straightners and appliances that has heating elements such as heating pads, toaster ovens, rice cookers, kettles, cloth irons, etc.
Some items like televisions, computer monitors, power tools, laser printers spike on startup and may take 2 or 3 times the wattage specified on the item and in this situation higher wattage transformer might be considered for safety.
THG-2000 2000 watts max load capacity, converts 220/240 volt foreign electricity to 110/120 volt North American electricity allowing to use standard American appliances and electronics in foreign countries. The Power cord has built-in European/Asian style grounded plug that fits in most European countries so no additional plug adapters required. This THG-2000 transformer also has Safety Fuse Protection feature for avoiding any damage to the appliance in case of power surge. This CE Certified metal cased high quality transformer is designed for
- Heavy Duty Grounded step down voltage converter transformer for continuous use
- To use North American 110 volt appliances abroad with 220/230/240 volt electricity
- Converts 220V/240V volt down to 110V/120V volt
- Perfect for use with Home Electronics, Computers, Kitchen Appliances and other Electrical Devices
- 2000 watts maximum capacity
- Shock proof sockets
- North American receptacle: (Unit socket) accepts 2 prong non-grounded or 3 prong grounded U.S. plug
- Built-in Fuse Protection
- Built-in Euro/Asian power cord with 2 prong Schuko Grounded plug
- Dimensions: L - 6.90" x W - 6" x H - 5.50" approx.
- Weight: 26 lbs approx
- Model: THG-2000 (2000W Max Capacity)
- CE Approved
- Warranty: 1 Year