Brand New Foreign Electricity Automatic AC Power Converter. Use it with appliances up to 300W. Step Up & Down Transformer 300 Watts 50/60 Hz Foreign Electricity Power Converter TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION: INPUT : AC 110v / 220V 50/60 Hz OUTPUT : AC 220v / 110V 50/60Hz High capacity shock proof socket. Lead wire to connect wall socket . Universal Socket Outlet. Thermal Protection. AC Input Plug 5 Amp. 2-Round Pin. Heavy Duty Transformer for safety and reliability. Universal output receptacles (will accept European 2 round pin plug, North America 2 flat pin and 3 prong plug). Reset Button. Safety breaker. Dimensions: 6"L x 3.25"W x 3"H
- Model # SF-300, 300 Watt Step Up/Down AC TO AC voltage converter, Operates on 110/220V AC Automatically. No worries to set input voltage manually. Red light indicates power source. Red light indicator for 110V output and Green light indicator for 220V output. Has a universal socket outlet which means any type of plug fits into the converter and power cord with two pin Asian/European type Schuko plug with earth. Has built in thermal fuse protection (Reset button).
- Excellent quality Transformer - CE Approved
- 300 watts maximum capacity
- Changes 220/240 Volt (Foreign Electricity) to 110/120 Volt (U.S. Electricity)
- Changes 110/120 Volt (U.S. Electricity) to 220/240 Volt (Foreign Electricity)
- Thermal fuse Protection (No need to replace fuse ever!!!)
- Operates Automatically on 110V/120V/220V/240V AC 50/60Hz
- Universal socket outlet (accepts plug from most countries including USA, Europe, Asia and UK )
- AC Shock Proof Sockets
- Convert Power from 110/120 Volts to 220/240 volts or from 220/240 volts to 110/120 Volts
- Asian/European style power cord (2 round pin Schuko plug with grounding)
- Standard American Style plug adapter included
- Dimension: 3.25'' H x 6'' W x 3'' D Approximate
- Weight: 4 lbs approx.
- Model: SF300
- Manufacturer: Seven Star
For safety reasons, it is recommended to use a Voltage Converter / Transformer that's max watts is at least 50% higher than your appliance. For example, if your appliance is rated at 1000 watts, you need to buy a Transformer with a max power of at least 1500 watts or greater. Some appliances, such as heating appliances, power tools, motors, laser printers and TVs need a bigger "buffer zone" because they tend to spike in power, For safe operation it is advisable to choose a voltage converter that is twice the actual wattage rating of these appliances.
How to find correct Voltage Converter
To determine the right voltage converter for your appliance, first find out the voltage (110 or 220 Volt AC) and wattage rating (watts or amps) information on the back or bottom of the appliance or from instruction book of an appliance. If no watts are shown and only amps are shown, multiply the volts (input AC) by the amps to find the watts.
Volts (AC input) x Amps(amperage) = Watts (Wattage)
110V x 0.5A = 55W
Please note transformers are to be used with caution in any case. Keep away from moisture areas and children. We assume no responsibility for misused transformers. We can always recommend a certain size and model for any appliance or electronic that you have. Please contact us if you have any questions.