This Seven Star THG500-D 500 watts max load, converts 220/240 volt foreign electricity to 110/120 volt North American electricity allowing to use standard American appliances and electronics in foreign countries. The Power cord has built-in European/Asian style grounded plug that fits in most European countries so no additional plug adapters required. This Seven Star THG-500 transformer also has Safety Fuse Protection feature for avoiding any damage to the appliance in case of power surge. This metal cased high quality transformer is designed for continuous use. CE Approved model.
- Heavy Duty Grounded step down transformer for continuous use
- To use North American 110 volt appliances abroad with 220/230/240 volt electricity
- Converts 220/240 volts down to 110/120 volts
- Perfect for use with Home Electronics, Computers, Kitchen Appliances and other Electrical Devices
- 500 watts maximum capacity
- Shock proof sockets accepts both type A and B American plugs
- North American receptacle: (Unit socket) accepts 2 prong non-grounded or 3 prong grounded U.S. plug
- Built-in Fuse Protection
- Built-in Euro/Asian power cord with 2 prong Schuko Grounded plug Type E/F
- 4.8mm plug diameter
- Input 220 volt 50hz Single Phase
- Output 110 Volt 50hz
- For Export Overseas Use (Not Compatible for use in North America).
- Dimensions: L - 5.50" x W - 4" x H - 4" approx.
- Weight: 8 lbs. Approx.
- CE Approved and ISO Certified model
- Item Model Number: THG-500-D
- Package includes
- THG500 Converter x 1
- 5A Spare Fuses x 2
Some common things that can be used with this transformer include
- 40" to 42" Televisions
- Home Theater Systems
- Book Shelf Stereo Systems
- A/V Receivers
- Satellite Receivers
- Small Kitchen appliances rated under 400 watts
Please make sure to check wattage rating on your items. If in doubt please contact us for any questions.