20000 watts max step down transformer, Converts from 220 volt to 110 volt for continuous use, Needs Hardwiring to input and output terminals.
- 20000 Watts Max Capacity
- For Continuous use with US 110/120 volt products in overseas 220/240 volt countries
- Converts 220/240 volt down to 110/120 Volt
- Input and Output terminals for hardwiring
- Compatible with 220V-240V 50Hz Single Phase
- Durable Design with 2 Heavy-Duty Carrying Handles
- Comes with terminal Connectors
- Left Knob is Neutral and Right Knob is LIVE for both 110V and 220V.
- CE Approved and Certified
- For Export Overseas Use (Not Compatible for use in North America).
Important Shipping Information for this item:
This item will be shipped through one of our several freight carriers by pallet.
- Our freight shipping is a “Self Service” CURBSIDE ONLY delivery without liftgate. The customer is required to help unload items from off the back of the freight truck as well as bringing any merchandise into their home. You do not have to physically enter the truck. We recommend that you have someone available to assist you with receiving your order.
- Freight trucks are large and can often be actual tractor trailers. If the road in which the package is being delivered is narrow or remote by the freight carrier’s required standards, the delivery truck may not be able to fit and accommodate delivery. In this instance, the delivery will need to be arranged at the closest main road. If a delivery to home is requested, additional fees may be required to accommodate. Returns for this reason are considered as a refusal and subject to our standard return policy.
- Freight delivery drivers are not full service movers and do not bring merchandise inside a buyer's residence due to liability. They also do not unpack and remove the merchandise from the shipping cartons. It is the buyer's responsibility to do this as is the case with any order that is purchased online and shipped.
- This is a special order item and delivery can take upto 2 weeks from the order date.
- Cancelled orders or delivery refused orders will be subject to 15% restocking fees.