SEVEN STAR HEAVY-DUTY STEP UP/DOWN VOLTAGE CONVERTER POWER TRANSFORMER
This converter is perfect for most motorized appliances and electronics. The way to know if your appliance is compatible with this converter is to check how powerful your appliance is. Every appliance and electronic item has a small Label on it filled with information about that item. Please look for this label on the back or underneath your item and read how many Watts or Amps it says that item uses. Please note that some items such as heating appliances, power tools, motors, laser printers and TVs, require 2-4 times more watts at start up than the printed rated wattage. These items need a bigger "buffer zone" because they tend to spike in power.
For safety reasons and smooth operation manufacturer recommends to use a Voltage Converter / Transformer that's max watts is at least 50% higher than your appliance. For example, if your appliance is rated at 1000 watts, you need to buy a Transformer with a max power of at least 1500 watts or greater. It is always safer to have MORE wattage than what you require, than to not have enough.
Please note transformers are to be used with caution in any case. Keep away from moisture areas and children. We assume no responsibility for misused transformers. We can always recommend a certain size and model for any appliance or electronic that you have. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- 2000 Watts Heavy Duty Step Up/Down Voltage Transformer Converter. Step Up Voltage from 110-120 Volts to 220-240 Volts. Step Down Voltage from 220-240 Volts to 110-120 Volts.
- Simultaneous 2-Mode Output: 120V USA Output Socket / 220V Universal Output Socket.
- CE Certified. 3-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty. Metal Casing. Full Range Fuse Protection. Full Range Over Current Protection.
- Shipping is available to all Overseas Military APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
- Package Contents: Seven Star 2000 Watt Heavy Duty Voltage Transformer Converter, Hardwired Heavy Duty Insulated Power Cord with European Grounded 2-Prong Plug, European to American Wall Outlet Plug Adapter, 2 PC Spare Fuses, and Instruction Manual.
For safety reasons, it is recommended to use a Voltage Converter / Transformer that's max watts is at least 50% higher than your appliance. For example, if your appliance is rated at 1000 watts, you need to buy a Transformer with a max power of at least 1500 watts or greater. Some appliances, such as heating appliances, power tools, motors, laser printers and TVs, require 2-4 times more watts at start up than the printed rated wattage.
How to find correct Voltage Converter
To determine the right voltage converter for your appliance, first find out the voltage (110 or 220 Volt AC) and wattage rating (watts or amps) information on the back or bottom of the appliance or from instruction book of an appliance. If no watts are shown and only amps are shown, multiply the volts (input AC) by the amps to find the watts.
Volts (AC input) x Amps(amperage) = Watts (Wattage)
110V x 0.5A = 55W