TC-5000 WATT HEAVY-DUTY VOLTAGE CONVERTER
This Seven Star 5000W transformer is perfect for most motorized appliances and electronics. The way to know if your appliance is compatible with this converter is to check how powerful your appliance is. Every appliance and electronic item has a small Label on it filled with information about that item. Please look for this label on the back or underneath your item and read how many Watts or Amps it says that item uses. Please note that some items need a bigger "buffer zone" because they tend to spike in power.
We do not recommend using this converter past approximately 80% of its maximum capacity of 5000. It is always safer to have MORE wattage than what you require, than to not have enough. If you use this converter at its maximum capacity for a prolonged period, it will eventually burnout.
Please note transformers are to be used with caution in any case. Keep away from moisture areas and children. We assume no responsibility for misused transformers. We can always recommend a certain size and model for any appliance or electronic that you have. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- 5000 Watt Maximum Capacity Voltage Converter Transformer
- Step Up 110/120V AC to Foreign 220/230/240V AC
- Step Down from Foreign 220/230/240V AC to 110/120 AC
- Shock-Proof Sockets
- Allows you to use 110/120 voltage Appliances or Electronics in a 220/240 voltage country.
- Allows you to use Foreign 220/240 voltage Appliances or Electronics in a 110/120 voltage country.
- Plug-Adapter Included Free
- Two Spare Fuses Included Free
- CAUTION: Make sure the wattage and voltage of your appliance or equipment and the wattage of the transformer is suitable for each other, and the proper input voltage is selected on the back of the transformer according to the country of use before you connect the transformer and turn it ON. Failure to follow the instructions may result in damage to the transformer and the appliance.