SEVEN STAR AR-10000 Watt 110v <-> 220v 50Hz/60Hz - Transformer with Regulator Stabilizer
The AR Series Step Up / Step Down Voltage Converter with Regulator (Stabilizer) provides a stable source of power for all major appliances and sensitive electronics. Each model is CE approved and certified.
In addition to converting 220/230/240 volts to 110/120 volts and visa versa, this voltage regulator transformer will stabilize either 120 volts or 220 volts. What that means is they will provide stabilized 120 volts when the input is 120v as well as providing a constant stabilized 220 volts when the input is 220/230/240 volts. The input parameters for stabilization (regulation) of power are 80 volts – 140 volts and 120 volts – 240 volts. The output is stabilized to either 110 volts or 220 volts +/- 4%. Heavy Duty Voltage
Converter Regulator Made For Continuous Use - CE Approved. Voltage stabilizer good for countries with unstable voltage supply. This stabilizer can regulate big range fluctuating voltage into general voltage output.
10000 Watt max load capacity, Voltage converter plus Voltage Stabilization, Converts both ways from 220 volt to 110 volt and 110 volt to 220 volt, Safety Cut-Off Function, Unit requires hardwiring.
- Heavy-duty Seven Star 2-in-1 step up-down voltage converter and stabilizer for continuous use
- 10000 watts max capacity
- Converts 220/240 volts to regulated 110 volts
- Converts 110 volts to regulated 220/240 volts
- Voltage input range at 220 volt is 180-260 volts and at 110 volt voltage input range is 75-130 volts.
- single phase 50/60hz frequency.
- Regulates the power to protect appliances against damage caused by voltage surges, voltage drops and spikes
- Output voltage meter display
- Power on-off switch
- Heavy-Duty for continuous use
- Safety Cut-Off function allows unit to shuts-off automatically in case of power fluctuation and turns back on in safe power range
- For use with home electronics, computers, refrigerators and appliances
- Total 5 Outlets for output on front of the unit. (2 x 220 volt and 3 x 110 volt)
- 1 x 220 volt and 1 x 110 volt output terminals on the back of the unit for hardwiring the unit.
- 1 x 75-130 volt and 1 x 180-260 volt input terminals on the back of the unit for hardwiring the unit.
- CE approved
- Input voltage AC 75V-130V or 180V-260V, output voltage: AC 110v+-4% or ac220v+-4%
- Fuse protected with built-in thermal fuse - protects damage to your valuable equipment from voltage fluctuation. Comes with terminal connectors - hardwire input and output required