THG-3000 3000 watts max load capacity, converts 220/240 volt foreign electricity to 110/120 volt North American electricity allowing to use standard American appliances and electronics in foreign countries. The Power cord has built-in European/Asian style grounded plug that fits in most European countries so no additional plug adapters required. This THG3000 transformer also has Safety Fuse Protection feature for avoiding any damage to the appliance in case of power surge. This CE Certified metal cased high quality transformer is designed for continuous use.
- Heavy Duty Grounded step down transformer for continuous use
- Enables To use North American 110 volt appliances abroad with 220/230/240 volt electricity
- Converts 220/240 volts down to 110/120 volts
- Perfect for use with Home Electronics, Computers, Kitchen Appliances and other Electrical Devices
- 3000 watts maximum load capacity
- Shock proof sockets accepts both type A and B American plugs.
- North American receptacle: (Unit socket) accepts 2 prong non-grounded or 3 prong grounded U.S. plug
- Built-in Fuse Protection
- Built-in Euro/Asian power cord with 2 prong Schuko Grounded plug (Type E / F)
- 4.8mm plug diameter
- Input 220 volt 50hz Single Phase
- Output 110 Volt 50hz
- For Export Overseas Use (Not Compatible for use in North America).
CAUTION: Make sure the wattage and voltage of your appliance or equipment and the wattage of the transformer is suitable for each other, and the proper input voltage is selected on the back of the transformer according to the country of use before you connect the transformer and turn it ON. Failure to follow the instructions may result in damage to the transformer and the appliance.